24th February 2017, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

List of big construction companies to apply for job after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

I want to know what are the job scopes after completing my B.Tech in civil engineering? and name of some company names? Can you please guide me with the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the complete information soon.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top construction companies of world to do training after Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  3. What are the skills required for B.Tech civil engineering students to get a job in civil industry?
  4. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get job after completion of MS(Construction Management) in USA?
  6. Scope of Civil Engineering in 2015 in India and Aborad
  7. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  8. After completing Civil engineering with 70% can I get job in top construction companies?
  9. How can I apply in construction companies after 3rd year civil engineering
  10. Construction companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  12. Construction companies which offer recruitment to Diploma Civil Engineer? Procedure to get job?
  13. Am I eligible to get job in software IT companies after completion of Civil Engineering?
  14. How can i find job in India based Foreign construction companies after BE?
  15. Best course in Polytechnic and scope of the same?
  16. Which is the best course between Civil Engineering and Computer Engineering? Which would have good scope in 2020?
  17. Am I eligible to get job in core companies after completion of civil engineering but with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  18. List of construction companies which can provide 1 month internship for civil engineering students?
26th February 2017, 07:15 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of big construction companies to apply for job after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

Being a civil engineer there are lots of career scopes for you in both government and private sectors. In order to guide you with the proper information I have attached a link below where you will be able to find the details regarding the jobs available for a civil engineer and many other related details.

Here are some of the top construction companies which offers jobs to civil engineer's :

> Larsen and Tourbo

> IVRCL

> Soma

> Simplex Infrastructures Ltd

> SOBHA Developers

> Punj Lloyd

> Gammon

> Afcons

> Tata Projects

> HCC
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Civil Eng Careers.pdf(3.29 MB, 2 views)
26th February 2017, 10:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of big construction companies to apply for job after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know what are the job scopes after completing my B.Tech in civil engineering? and name of some company names? Can you please guide me with the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the complete information soon.
List of big construction companies to apply for job after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering:-

1. Advance Vibrators, 1, Mansarover Garden, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4553 0853

2. Integrated Techno Systems Pvt Ltd, 118b, 2nd Floor, Opposite Khelgaon, Gautam Nagar, Gautam Nagar, New Delhi, Phone: 011 2649 7491

3. Iontech Engineers, 1810, Iind Floor, Kotla, Mubarakpur, Opposite D-57 N D S E-I, Mubarakpur, New Delhi, Phone: 011 2460 1850

4. B C Contractor & Cranes Private Limited, 63, Samrat Enclave, Near Brittania Chowk 110034, New Delhi, Phone: 011 4702 0851
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?