18th December 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

List of vacancies in Hindustan Lever Limited for Civil engineering holder? What should I do to get the job?

Hello sir, I have completed Civil engineering from NIT and looking for job in Hindustan Lever Limited. Please provide me list of vacancies for me? What should I do to get the job?

24th December 2016, 04:58 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: List of vacancies in Hindustan Lever Limited for Civil engineering holder? What should I do to get the job?

There are a lot of vacancies in the market, but is is a matter of surprise that being from NIT you have not got any campus placement. This is a first case i am handling for NIT. Anyway no problem, sometimes it happens.

So, there are many companies in the market who all are looking for fresh talent, some of the company names are mentioned below:

1. Syntel.
2. Cognizent.
3. IGate
4. FLsmidth

SO, you can try these companies for sure job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?