27th January 2022, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

MCA holder can become Sr Accountant?

I have experience in accounting, but my qualification is mca, so I am eligible for Accountant job I mean the Sr Accountant ?
Plz tell me

29th January 2022, 09:42 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: MCA holder can become Sr Accountant?

MCA holder can become Sr Accountant?

Yes, The Chartered Accountant course starts with three different consequent sections namely, Common Proficiency Test (CPT), Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) and Final Course.

The candidates who want to pursue CA should have minimum eligibility of 12th class.
31st January 2022, 08:23 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to become Senior Accountant:

In order to become Senior Accountant, you should meet the below mentioned criteria.

Name of the job position- Senior Accountant

>> Candidates must have completed Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting is required to be eligible.

>> Besides this qualification, Candidates should have minimum 3 years or above experience in accounting.

>> Should have good knowledge of GAAP and tax laws..etc.,

>> So if you can meet the above experience criteria then I can say that you are certainly eligible.
31st January 2022, 10:56 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, an MCA holder is eligible for Accountant, if you have secured 60% marks in your graduation or post-graduation then you can pursue a Chartered Accountant course under the direct entry route. You can register for CA intermediate course, complete one month course on ICITSS and then join 3 years articleship. On clearing both the groups of CA final examination and completion of 3 years of articleship you are eligible to apply for associate membership of ICAI. On becoming the associate member you are a Chartered Accountant.
31st January 2022, 06:47 PM
Zainab Fatima8

No, Commerce students can become a Sr Accountant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?