19th December 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Out of 3, 5 and 7 stars hotels which is best? How to become Manager in that Hotel from Trainee?

In hotel business there are three types of stars hotel like three, five and seven stars out of these which is the best hotel ?
A) THREE
B) FIVE
C) SEVEN
How can I become manager from trainee?

22nd December 2013, 12:10 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Out of 3, 5 and 7 stars hotels which is best? How to become Manager in that Hotel from Trainee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In hotel business there are three types of stars hotel like three, five and seven stars out of these which is the best hotel ?
A) THREE
B) FIVE
C) SEVEN
How can I become manager from trainee?
Hey friend,

Yeah there are are different types of Hotels based on the Luxury they provide and they are rated accordingly as 3 star,4 star,5 star,7 star.Of course out of these the 7 star Hotel will be the best one to opt for.

To become a Hotel Manager is a good thought and for it not only you academics matters it is more than that as you meet people,converse with them,make them feel comfortable.

For all this you need to develop excellent management, time management, interpersonal and research skills, and good interpersonal skills.

There are many responsibilities as a Hotel manager which comes in and they would be such as that you need to be ensured that the Client/Guests are accompanied well and meet their requirements.You would need to have a full overview of the hotel in which you are concerned.

You must be aware of the booking, reservation and other selling processes are efficient.And there are certain more aspects which you should seek so that the Customers gets satisfied and have a visit again to the hotel which is the ultimate aim of every hotel and which indirectly makes you Profit.

For knowing all this first you need to study about Hotel Management

There are courses which are offered for Hotel Management and along with it there are certain qualification which are needed for joining in those courses.

The courses would include such as:

Diploma in Hotel Management:

> For this course the candidate applying should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education and you must have English as a Subject.

> The course duration is 3 years.

B.sc in Hotel Management & Catering Science:

> The candidate who want to join in this course must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with a fair percentage and must have English as subject.

> Duration of the course is 3 years.

MBA In Hotel Management

> For joining in this course you need to have completed a UG degree of at least 3 years duration.

> The candidate would need to write the entrance exam for joining in the course such as MAT,XAT,CAT etc..

> The duration of the course is 2 years.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?