2nd March 2021, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Associate Software Engineers in the Accenture Hyderabad

Dear friends, I am going to attend an interview of the Associate Software Engineer in Accenture Hyderabad. I just want to know how much they are going to pay for the particular post? Please let me know immediately.

6th March 2021, 12:36 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Associate Software Engineers in the Accenture Hyderabad

Pay scale allotted to Associate Software Engineers in the Accenture Hyderabad is as follows.

Selected applicant will receive Rs. 2 - 4 LPA for this role.

Applicant must have minimum qualification of BTech in relevant subjects.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.accenture.com

6th March 2021, 10:17 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Associate Software Engineers in the Accenture Hyderabad

Pay scale allotted to Associate Software Engineers in the Accenture Hyderabad:-

In the beginning as a fresher software associate, you may get a salary of approximately Rs 3.5 lakh per year.
Later on it may increase according to your experience and performance.

Interested candidate visit the official website at ( http://www.accenture.com) and apply for the recruitment.

6th March 2021, 10:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Pay scale allotted to Associate Software Engineers in the Accenture Hyderabad is around rupees 4.5 - 8.4 lakhs per annum + annual bonus.
Based on your interview performance and relevant work experience with the required skill set level to meet the business requirements.

°°° With experience this pay scale increases.

°°° Position : Associate Software Engineer

6th March 2021, 11:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Associate Software Engineers in the Accenture Hyderabad:-

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for the post of software associate in Accenture is given below:-

Name of the company - Accenture

Name of the job position - Software Associate

Pay Scale - 3 lakh per annum.

If you have passed BE / BTech or MCA from a recognised University then you can attend this recruitment. You should not have any pending backlogs by the time you attend recruitment. You should have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academic in order to be eligible.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?