28th November 2020, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Business Technology Analysts in the Deloitte Hyderabad?

Dear friends, I am going to attend an interview of the Business Technology Analyst in Deloitte Hyderabad. I just want to know how much they are going to pay for the particular post? Please let me know immediately.

29th November 2020, 04:57 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Business Technology Analysts in the Deloitte Hyderabad?

Company Name:- Deloitte, Hyderabad

Job-Role:- Business Technology Analyst

Exp. Level:-Freshers.

Payscale allotted to Business Technology Analysts in Deloitte Hyderabad is around INR 6.6 lakhs per annum.
29th November 2020, 10:57 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Business Technology Analysts in the Deloitte Hyderabad?

Pay scale allotted to Business Technology Analysts in the Deloitte Hyderabad is as follows.

Selected applicant will receive pay scale of Rs. 3 - 8.5 LPA for this role.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

https://jobs2.deloitte.com/
30th November 2020, 05:08 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Business Technology Analysts in the Deloitte Hyderabad are as follows:-
Average salary- Rs. 601,425
Bonus- Rs. 54,500
30th November 2020, 06:06 PM
jinalmalu

Red face Re: Pay scale allotted to Business Technology Analysts in the Deloitte Hyderabad?

Pay scale allotted to Business Technology Analysts in the Deloitte Hyderabad

The average salary per year is Rs.6,76,204/- per year

An early career Business Technology Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹586,327/-
30th November 2020, 10:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered for Business Technology Analyst in Deloitte Hyderabad recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for Business Technology Analyst in Deloitte Hyderabad recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Deloitte

Name of the Job Position - Business Technology Analyst

>> Pay Scale Offered:-

Pay - 4.6 Lakh to 7.5 Lakh Per Anum

>> Candidates who have completed their B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology are eligible to attend this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?