28th December 2020, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to the Graduate Engineer Trainee in the National Payments Corporation of India Mumbai?

Hi everyone, please provide me the information regarding the pay scale allotted for the Graduate Engineer Trainee post in the National Payments Corporation of India Mumbai. I am unable to get this information so please let me know about the pay scale asap.

29th December 2020, 03:37 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to the Graduate Engineer Trainee in the National Payments Corporation of India Mumbai?

Company Name:- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)

Experience Required:- 0-2 years

The Payscale allotted to the Graduate Engineer Trainee in the National Payments Corporation of India Mumbai is around INR 2-10 Lakhs per annum. Based on your interview performance and skillset level.
29th December 2020, 03:26 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to the Graduate Engineer Trainee in the National Payments Corporation of India Mumbai?

Pay scale allotted to the Graduate Engineer Trainee in the National Payments Corporation of India Mumbai is given below :

Salary : Not Disclosed(Rs.5 LPA-GLASS DOOR).
29th December 2020, 11:54 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Pay scale allotted to the Graduate Engineer Trainee in the National Payments Corporation of India Mumbai is as follows.

Applicant will receive pay scale of Rs. 2.5 - 5 LPA for this role.

Applicant must be graduate with computer science.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.npci.org.in
30th December 2020, 12:35 AM
prynsh7

Payscale of Graduate Engineer Trainee in National Payments ZCorporation of India(Mumbai) is around 5 Lakhs per annnum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?