25th February 2019, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Graduate Engineer Apprentice in Electronics Corporation of India Limited?

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Graduate Engineer Apprentice which is available in Electronics Corporation of India Limited? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

27th February 2019, 10:56 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Graduate Engineer Apprentice in Electronics Corporation of India Limited?

In the beginning a Graduate Engineer Apprentice in Electronics Corporation of India Limited, will get a stipend of approximately Rs. 10,000/- per month during the training period. Later on after getting permanent, the salary will. Increase as per the norms of the organisation.
27th February 2019, 12:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Graduate Engineer Apprentice in Electronics Corporation of India Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Graduate Engineer Apprentice which is available in Electronics Corporation of India Limited? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

Pay scale allotted to Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA) in Electronics Corporation of India Limited is given below:

Selected candidates can get a Monthly Stipend of Rs 10,000

Duration of Graduate Engineer Apprenticeship is one year.

There are totally 115 Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA) vacancies available (ECE – 57, CSE – 16, EEE -22, MECH – 15 and CIVIL – 5) in Electronics Corporation of India Limited.
27th February 2019, 09:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered in Electronics Corporation of India Limited Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered in Electronics Corporation of India Limited Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment is given below,

Name of the organization - Electronics Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Apprentice

Pay Scale offered (Monthly Stipend) - Rs.10,000/- per month

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
27th February 2019, 11:39 PM
Mantun Bhai

Electronics Corporation of India Limited Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment.

Pay scale allotted for this recruitment is Rs. 10,000/- per month.

For more information, you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?