24th June 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Percentage criteria to attend Intellect Design Product Design Off-Campus Drive?

Respected Sir,
Can I know the percentage criteria so that I can attend Intellect Design Arena Off-Campus Drive for Product Engineer post? Kindly let me know the percentage criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents carried to attend Intellect Design Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  2. How to apply in Intellect Design Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Selection procedure of this Drive?
  3. Documents required to attend Intellect Design Freshers Off-Campus Drive?
  4. What type of questions are asked in Technical and HR rounds of Intellect Design Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  5. Salary package of Product Engineers in Intellect Design?
  6. Can I get admission with 41% marks in 12th if applied for NIFT B.Des entrance exam being an SC candidate?
  7. Master of Design(Product Design/Industrial Design) after B.Tech. in ECE
  8. How to register in Robert Bosch Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?
  9. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  10. Eligibility and percentage criteria to attend UTC Aerospace Systems Graduate Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive?
  11. Percentage required to attend Hexaware On-Campus Drive for CSE final semester student?
  12. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Trainee Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  13. Postgraduate Courses after Msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Documents required to attend Automatic Data Processing SAP HR Implementation Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?
  15. Where to apply for Degree in M.Design(Product or Industrial Design)? Admission procedure for the course?
  16. Eligibility to attend Amazon Device Associate Off-Campus Drive?
  17. Post graduation in Interior Designing possible after Civil engineering?
  18. Eligibility to attend IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive for Software Development Trainee post? -- [New]
26th June 2016, 01:35 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Percentage criteria to attend Intellect Design Product Design Off-Campus Drive?

Intellect Design (a Polaris Group company) is conducting off campus drive for recruiting graduated students as Product Engineer. You are interested to know about the percentage criteria for attending so that you can attend off campus drive for Product
Engineer post.

Eligibility criteria: Student must possess 70% or above in 10th, 12th and more than 60% or above in graduation degree are eligible to attend the off campus drive.

Selection procedure: The selection Procedure consists of Aptitude Test followed by HR round.

Mandatory documents:

>>10th, 12th & Graduation Mark Sheet
>> ID proof
>>Passport Size Photograph.

**So in my opinion if you fulfill the eligibility criteria then you have to apply for this off campus drive.

Link to apply:http://careers.intellectdesign.com/j...s-230616000888
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?