11th July 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions are asked in Technical and HR rounds of Intellect Design Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

Hi Friends,
Please help me to know that what type of questions will be ask in HR and Technical rounds in Intellect Design Off-Campus Drive for the post of Product Engineer. Kindly let me know about these two rounds as I am worried about the questions which will be asked. Please help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Documents carried to attend Intellect Design Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  2. What kind of technical questions are asked in HP Enterprises Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  3. How to apply in Intellect Design Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Selection procedure of this Drive?
  4. Percentage criteria to attend Intellect Design Product Design Off-Campus Drive?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in GD round of WIPRO Off-Campus Drive?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in HR and Technical rounds of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for Electrical Engineer?
  8. How may I get job in mechanical companies? I've completed mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What type of questions are asked in GD round of CGI Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  10. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in APPS round pf CTS Off-Campus Drive? Duration of this round?
  12. Detailed information about the Technical round of CTS On-Campus Drive?
  13. How many rounds are available in TCS On-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? How to prepare for this Drive?
  14. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  15. Technical questions will be asked in HR round of Infosys Off-campus Drive? What kind of Technical questions will be asked?
  16. Salary package of Product Engineers in Intellect Design?
  17. How many rounds are available in Sopra Steria Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive?
  18. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
13th July 2016, 01:00 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in Technical and HR rounds of Intellect Design Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

Following are the questions that are being asked in Technical round for the post of product engineer:

1. Knowledge about the product.
2. Know how about the product.
3. Technical aspects of the products.
4. Technical knowledge of the products.

Following are the questions that are being asked in HR round for the post of product engineer:

1. Your introduction.
2. Your speaking skill.
3. your interpersonal skill.
4. Your vocabulary.
5. Your body language.

So, if you have command over these things then you can get over your interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?