13th November 2017, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get job in Larsen & Toubro on the basis of GATE score?

Sir, I am Mechanical Engineering holder and now wanted to get job in Larsen & Toubro. Please tell me can I get job in this company on the basis of GATE score?

Related Questions:
  1. When Larsen & Toubro offers recruitment for Civil candidates? How many rounds are there in interview? Selection procedure of Larsen & Toubro?
  2. When Larsen & Toubro offers recruitment for B.E.(Civil Engineering) candidate? How many rounds are there in interview? Selection procedure of Larsen & Toubro?
  3. Is it better to study M.Tech if secured job in Larsen and Toubro being a B.E. Civil Engineer?
  4. How to get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited being a Mechanical Engineer? What should I do for it?
  5. Selection procedure in Larsen & Toubro recruitment through internship?
  6. How to get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T) being a Mechanical Engineer?
  7. How can a BE Civil Engineering and ME Transportation Engineer get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T)?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  9. Does Larsen & Toubro Limited conducts exam for Diploma in Mechanical engineer? Requirements to secure a job?
  10. Job roles of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Larsen & Toubro Infotech? -- [New]
  11. Terms and conditions to apply for a job in Larsen & Toubro and Jindal Steel for Mechanical Engineering holder? How much salary they offer?
  12. Can I get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited through On-Campus Drive if secured 57% in 10th and 70% both in 12th and B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information about Larsen & Toubro Infotech Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  14. Eligibility to attend Larsen & Toubro Infotech Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview?
  15. Salary package of a Graduate Engineer Trainee in Larsen & Toubro Infotech?
  16. When will I receive the response letter from Larsen and Toubro after applying for internship?
  17. Branches of Larsen & Toubro providing internship programme with stipend for Mechanical Engineering holder
  18. Procedure to apply in Larsen & Toubro Limited Management Trainee recruitment for MBA(Logistics Management) postgraduate?
15th November 2017, 05:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get job in Larsen & Toubro on the basis of GATE score?

Yes, there is a possibility for you to get job in Larsen & Toubro company on the basis of GATE Score. I am providing you all the detailed instructions below.

>> You must have completed B.Tech/ B.E with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in order to be eligible from a recognized university.

>> You must have attended GATE Examination and have a valid GATE score in order to be eligible.

>> Maximum age must not exceed 23 years in order to be eligible and there will be an age relaxation of 3 years for reserved category candidates.

>> Those who have valid score of L&T are directly called for Personal Interview for the shortlisting.

>> After qualifying this round, you will be called for Medical Fitness Test and the final list is prepare on the merit scored by you in Personal Interview as well as in Medical Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?