11th February 2023, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to sit for Wipro, TCS, Mahindra Satyam and other campus placements having secured 86% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 70% in B.tech?

Hello,sir I m having fear about my 12th marks,
I am a last yr btech student in ece branch. i have secured 86% marks in 10th and 52% marks in 12th but my btech aggregate is 70% uptill now. pls tell me whether i will b able to sit in campus placement for infosys, wipro, accenture or tcs,HCL ,Mahendra satyam

13th February 2023, 12:42 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to sit for Wipro, TCS, Mahindra Satyam and other campus placements having secured 86% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 70% in B.tech?

Eligibility criteria for such companies

Must have completed BE/B.tech/ME/M.tech / MSc /MCA

Only 1 active backlog is allowed

All streams related to information technology and computer science is allowed

The total gap in an academic career should be less than or equal to 2 years.

60% or above in class 10th and 12th and all other degrees is required.

Those who have any certification in any programming language will be a plus point.

The candidate age must be 18 years and maximum age should be of 28 years.
13th February 2023, 11:32 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to sit for Wipro, TCS, Mahindra Satyam and other campus placements having secured 86% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 70% in B.tech?

The following are the eligibility criteria to apply for Wipro, TCS, Mahindra Satyam, and other campus placements.

1. The candidate must have successfully finished their B.Tech/ BE / MCA degree at any accredited university.

2. To be eligible, a candidate must have earned at least 60% of the possible marks in all of their courses.

3. The applicant must possess strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.

4. The applicant needs to be well-versed in communication.

5. At the time of application, the candidate should not have any backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?