23rd December 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Previous years questions for written round in Accenture placements?

Hi. let me know the questions asked for written round in accenture for the past few years. Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in Accenture if completed B.Tech(ECE) with a backlog?
  2. What kind of technical questions are asked in Accenture interview? Tips to crack?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-campus Interview?
  4. Previous Accenture placement papers
  5. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-Campus Interview? How can I answer?
  6. AMI Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-Campus Interview in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) last year graduate?
  8. Previous 5 years Accenture question papers for placements? -- [New]
  9. How can I prepare to qualify in Aptitude test and Technical round of Accenture Interview?
  10. How many rounds are there in Wipro on-campus interview? Tips to prepare for this interview?
  11. Preparations to be done to get a job in TCS? Which books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  13. Satyam Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Model question papers and preparation tips for Accenture recruitment exam?
  15. How to get a job in Tech Mahindra? GD topics for interview?
  16. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  17. Can I directly appear for campus interviews in MNC's after having more than 75% marks in academics throughout?
  18. Pattern and question papers of Accenture aptitude test?
2nd January 2016, 10:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years questions for written round in Accenture placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi. let me know the questions asked for written round in accenture for the past few years. Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!
I have attached some question papers of Accenture so please check it out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?