13th May 2017, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for job in USA after completion of 12th standard from India?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am living in India. And I am 12th pass. I am looking for job in US and also I wanted to join US Army. I need a job in US to show residence proof in US army any help. It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to apply for job in USA or Canada after completion of GNM in India?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in USA colleges for 11th standard after completion of 10th from India?
  3. How can I get job in USA after completion of M.Pharmacy?
  4. What is the minimum criteria required to apply for MIT after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for Indian CDC after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Scholarships to study 12th standard in USA?
  7. Procedure to join genetic engineering college in USA after completion of 12th in India?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for nautical engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  9. Can i apply for B.Tech degree in USA after passing 12th in India?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting a job in USA after completion of B.Com?
  11. Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?
  12. Am I eligible to go to USA after completion of TYBCom but failed in 12th standard?
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for Biotechnology course in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  14. Is there any IAS officer or any other government rank job which I can apply after completion of 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for B.Sc honors in Biology after completion of 12th standard?
  16. Am I eligible to do M.Pharm course in USA after completion of B.Pharm course from India?
  17. Procedure to do MBBS course in USA after 12th from India??
  18. Am I eligible to do MS in USA after completion of B.Pharm in India?
24th May 2017, 12:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for job in USA after completion of 12th standard from India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, I am living in India. And I am 12th pass. I am looking for job in US and also I wanted to join US Army. I need a job in US to show residence proof in US army any help. It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you.

It is very difficult to get a job in USA after completion of 12th standard from India. You have to study at least a graduation in order to apply for jobs in USA. It is not possible to get a job in USA without any skills. Therefore, you have to work in India and gain some experience in any of the fields and then apply for a job in USA. It is very difficult to get a job in USA without any friends or relatives help, who are in the USA. You have to complete graduation first and then get some work experience to get a job in USA.
31st March 2021, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for job in USA after completion of 12th standard from India?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am living in India. And I am 12th pass. I am looking for job in US and also I wanted to do driving in us . I need a job in US so please help me.
30th June 2021, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Any job for 12th pass in US eg. Security, Truck driving or police?
4th October 2021, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Am studied B.com but backlogs is there. If any bank clerk vacancies is there means please checkout it.
30th December 2021, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.COM but backlogs was there ,and not done any certification courses but i am intersted in marketing kind of fields is there any vacancies please let me know
17th February 2022, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Mam, I am living in India. And I am 12th pass. I am looking for job in US . I need a job in US so please help me
18th February 2022, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi am 12th pass student ..am planning to come for music coaching ..can it be possible
4th August 2022, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 can i get truck driving job in usa if so where to apply for that job
19th November 2022, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Re :procedure to apply for the job in USA after 12th pass from India ?

Hello iam Lalithkumar from India now iam studying 12th class can I get a software / engineering training with job in us you'll tell the ok and you can mail [email protected]
I no you accept the my question. Job you'll give or not but I don't mind
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?