24th March 2017, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an Air Hostess after B.Tech CSE

Hi, I am Prasanna. Now I am studying B.Tech 3rd year in CSE. I am very much interested to become an Air Hostess after my B.Tech. Is there any possibilities to become an Air Hostess? If it is, please tell me the procedure and requirements.

25th March 2017, 10:59 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become an Air Hostess after B.Tech CSE

The first and most important requirement to become an air hostess in qualification and personality. As you pursuing bachelor's degree, so you are eligible to become an air hostess. Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years and you must be an Indian citizen. Your height should be 157.5 cms and weight should be in proportion to height. Good proficiency in English and Hindi is must and should have eyesight of 6/6 without glasses. Lenses are allowed, but upto -2d.

Now you have to appear for an entrance examination in order to get admission in an air hostess training institute. After getting properly trained you will be eligible to become an air hostess.
9th August 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become an Air Hostess after B.Tech CSE

I am Nidhi .I completed My diploma in this year in computer science engg. But I am very much interested to become an Air hostess.is there any possibility .If it is please tell me what the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?