23rd September 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get job in Facebook and Google?

Sir,
What are the qualification require to get job in software multinational companies like Facebook and Google? Please tell me about the qualification asap. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about placement in Google and Facebook?
  2. How can I get job in Yahoo, Facebook and Google? Procedure to apply for job?
  3. Can I get job in Facebook, Google or Microsoft if secured 78% in 10th, 57.6% in 12th and 78% in B.Tech?
  4. Can i get job in Google after B.Tech completion in CSE stream? -- [New]
  5. How can I get job in Google? What is the eligibility for the same?
  6. How can I work in Facebook, Google if I am from Mechanical background?
  7. Can I get job in Google India or Facebook if secured 58% in 10th being B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student of IIT?
  8. How can I get job in Microsoft, Google or Facebook with salary of Rs. 50 Lacs per annum if pursuing GNIIT Software Engineering course after completed B.Sc?
  9. Required eligibility criteria for GOOGLE? Can candidates of B.Sc apply for Google?
  10. Criteria for placement in Google for freshers?
  11. What is the required qualification for railway job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for companies like Schlumberger, Google, Facebook after doing B.Tech from Electronic and Communication?
  13. What is the minimum qualification required for government job in cyber law in India?
  14. Can I apply in Facebook, Google, Schlumberger after doing B.Tech ECE from IIIT Allahabad?
  15. Can I become successful in IAS or IES Exam being a candidate having secured 45% in 12th Board Exam?
  16. What should I do to get a job in google if I got 43% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 60% in B.Tech?
  17. DOEACC - O Level, M2-R3 Business Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Is it possible to get government job in ITI trade COPA? Minimum qualification required to apply for the job?
1st October 2015, 08:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get job in Facebook and Google?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
What are the qualification require to get job in software multinational companies like Facebook and Google? Please tell me about the qualification asap. Thank you.
If you have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MS from a recognized university then you are eligible for Facebook and Google jobs.

Facebook and Google are the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Facebook and Google are,

Facebook=70%
Google=60%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Facebook and Google recruitment.
27th December 2016, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am pursuing degree B.com, I have no backlogs and I have only one semester to get complete of my degree, and my overall percentage is 60 and above can I get a job or can I get placed in any training sessions..??
27th March 2018, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for a job in Facebook or Google if a do a BCA from a recognised university ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?