19th July 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Which all exams I have to write for further studies after Mechanical engineering in Gulf countries?

I am aravinthasamy now I doing final year after completing my be in mechanical engineering I want to study course safety in gulf what are all the exams I have to write (enterence exam ) and if I going to study in gulf men as compulsory I need to know language or not I waiting for your response

13th June 2016, 12:44 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Which all exams I have to write for further studies after Mechanical engineering in Gulf countries?

The very first thing about going to foreign country, where ever you are going in the world is that you must be very familiar with the environment of that particular country and the place.

At least you must be comfortable with the language, society, living standard and all, in that particular country and most importantly about the law and order.

So, yes, you need to take exam in order to go for the higher study in that particular country. SO, for this you need to decide which kind higher study you want to do and whether is can be done in that particular country in which you wanted to go.

Then apply for that entrance exam through:

http://internlelo.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?