4th February 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Recruitments in Private Sector for B.E.(ECE) fresher?

hello
i am a BE ECE passed out(fresher).
i need job in core company am trying for last 10 months
till now i din place in any company.
can any one help me to place in core company(private sector)

15th February 2015, 04:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitments in Private Sector for B.E.(ECE) fresher?

It is sad to hear that you have not got a break through inspite of trying for 10 months. However there is nothing to get disheartened, you can definitely get a reward of your hard work soon. You need to keep patience and keep up your hard work. It is difficult to get job in the core private sector since there are very less large scale companies in electronics field and the number of openings is also less as they do not prefer fresher. Even the telecom companies do not prefer b.tech freshers. You should try for the off-campus drives and can also take help from job portals like naukri, monster, etc. Apart from this, you should prepare for GATE. This will help you to be technically sound and if you score well in GATE, you can get into the PSUs. You can also try out the IT companies as they are recruiting in good numbers if you need a job sooner and have no problem in changing your field of work.
20th May 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

hello
i am a BE ECE passed out(fresher).
i need job in core company.core recruiters seeking only recommendation parties..they wont need any freshers/experienced candidates...If so then how can I get placed in core companies...plz kindly guide me...
11th August 2021, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

If any Vacancies available in Electronics And communication Engineer on these month sir
If any vacancies available so please contact me on these number
Or
Thank you Respected sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?