30th August 2021, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for THDC India Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment for BCA fresher?

Dear friends, I have done BCA and I want to apply in THDC India Limited recruitment of Trade Apprentice. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

30th August 2021, 11:42 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for THDC India Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment for BCA fresher?

1- Go to official website thdc.co.in.

2- Click “Career->New Openings” find the advertisement “Advt. No.

3- Back to the page, find bio data form.

4- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.

5- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
30th August 2021, 01:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for THDC India Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment for BCA fresher?

Requirements required for THDC India Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment;

Some of the major requirements required for THDC India Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment are given below,

Name of the organization -THDC India Limited

Name of the job position- Trade Apprentice

>> Candidates must have completed their 10th class pass and ITI pass from a recognized board to be eligible.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years. Of course, there is an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

Hence you must have ITI pass to be eligible for this recruitment.
31st August 2021, 04:15 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Requirements:

• You must have 3 years of time regular Diploma/ 02 years for Lateral Entry in relevant branch of Engineering recognized by respective State Board of Technical Education.

• The age limit is 27 years, and there is 3 to 5 years of age relaxation to the reserved category students.
31st August 2021, 04:15 PM
Msdhoni02

Requirements to apply for THDC India Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment for BCA fresher are that the candidate should hold graduation in B.E/B.Tech/Diploma from a recognized university. The candidate should not be above 27 years old to meet the eligibility criteria of this job.

Application Starting Date 08 February 2021.
Last Date 28 February 2021.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?