8th October 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to attend Dell Test Associate Engineer interview?

Please let me know about the requirements through which I can attend the interview of Dell for Test Associate Engineer post. I want to get this job so I want to know the requirements first.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get growth opportunities in Dell through Test Associate Engineer post?
  2. Eligibility to attend Dell Test Associate Engineer Interview?
  3. How many vacancies are available in Dell for Test Associate Engineer post?
  4. How many rounds are available in Dell Off-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post? Pattern of Aptitude Test?
  5. Eligibility to attend IBM Associate Software Engineer Interview for a candidate who has 2 years of experience in TCS?
  6. Eligibility to attend Accenture Associate Software Engineer Interview?
  7. Eligibility to attend CISCO Associate System Engineer Interview for CSE graduate?
  8. How can I prepare to crack written test of Infosys Interview for Associate Software Engineer post?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test of Virtusa Associate Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  10. What is the job description of Systems Support Associate in Dell?
  11. Detailed information about HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post?
  12. How many rounds are available in IBM Associate Software Engineer Interview?
  13. Should I attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for Technical Associate BPO process being an Electrical Engineer?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in Online Business Communication Test of IBM Associate System Engineer Drive?
  15. Eligibility to attend Accenture Associate IT Operations Interview? Last date of application?
  16. What are the job opportunities available after completion of Civil engineering? How to get a job in TCS, Wipro or Infosys? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to attend Dell Junior Engineer Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 69% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 62% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the jobs related to ECE in private sector? -- [Most Discussed]
9th October 2016, 05:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to attend Dell Test Associate Engineer interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me know about the requirements through which I can attend the interview of Dell for Test Associate Engineer post. I want to get this job so I want to know the requirements first.
Dell is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Dell is,

Dell= 50%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Dell recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?