4th November 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Should I attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for Technical Associate BPO process being an Electrical Engineer?

Respected Sir,
I am in confusion. I came to know that Tech Mahindra has schedule Off-Campus Drive for Technical Associate BPO process. I want to know that should I attend this Drive because I am a B.E. Electrical Engineer. So, I am little hesitate that I should attend or not. Please suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  2. How can I prepare for Technical round of Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam Campus Interview?
  3. Pattern of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for Technical Associate post?
  4. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 52.5% in 10th, 61.8% in 12th and 86.7% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to appear in Off-Campus Drive if selected last year in Tech Mahindra On-Campus?
  6. Detailed information about Mahindra & Mahindra Off-Campus Drive? When this Off-Campus Drive will be held in Haryana?
  7. Expected technical question for off campus interviews in Tech Mahindra for IMS post?
  8. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  9. Am I eligible to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive if secured 63.23% in 10th and 47% in 12th being a BCA candidate?
  10. When Tech Mahindra will take Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) fresher?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive in Vishakapatnam? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  12. How many rounds are available in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for BPO process? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Drive for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Bangalore?
  14. What will be my salary if got placed as a System Engineer in Tech Mahindra through on-campus drive?
  15. Am I eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview having a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech(EEE)?
  16. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  17. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  18. How many rounds are there in Tech Mahindra off-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
14th November 2015, 08:10 AM
#helloworld

Default Re: Should I attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for Technical Associate BPO process being an Electrical Engineer?

BPO or Business Process Outsourcing is a different level of job. Actually it does not need a BTech degree for the post. The Technical Associate post may be further divided into voice and non-voice.

In voice you speak directly with the customer who may or may not be in Indian Subcontinent. You may require higher level of English language capability and communication skills.

In non- voice you are required to solve the technical issues by chatting live. You need to type instead of talk.

BE Electrical can apply for BPO jobs but there might seem a bottleneck or limitation in the growth you could achieve with that field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?