7th August 2019, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities allotted to Customer Service Associate in Amazon Pune?

I am preparing for the interview of Amazon Pune for the post of Customer Service Associate. I don’t know much more about this post. So, I need to know about the roles and responsibilities allotted to this particular post.

13th August 2019, 10:45 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities allotted to Customer Service Associate in Amazon Pune?

Company Name : Amazon

Customer Service Associate || BE/BTech/BSc/BCA || Pune

Roles and responsibilities allotted to Customer Service Associate in Amazon Pune as follows :

-Customer Service Associate work.
-To deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
-Action-oriented, flexible problem-solver.
-Correcting post-sales problems.
-Communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone.
-Utilize software applications for customer accounts, research and review policies to provide effective solutions.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
https://www.amazon.com/
18th August 2019, 02:18 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities allotted to Customer Service Associate in Amazon Pune?

Customer Service Associate in Amazon Pune greet, address and thank customers in friendly and professional manner. Customer Service Associate in Amazon Pune understand customer requirements so as to provide appropriate clarifications and solutions.Customer Service Associate in Amazon Pune route and direct customer requests to appropriate personnel.

For more information visit on (https://www.amazon.in/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?