7th August 2019, 09:34 PM

Salary package allotted to Customer Service Associate in Amazon Pune?

I have heard that Amazon Pune is scheduling an interview for the post of Customer Service Associate. I will attend this interview. However, I don’t know about the salary. So, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the salary package?

13th August 2019, 09:33 PM
ites

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Customer Service Associate in Amazon Pune?

Company Name : Amazon

Customer Service Associate || BE/BTech/BSc/BCA || Pune

Salary package allotted to Customer Service Associate in Amazon Pune is around INR 2-3 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and skills.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
https://www.amazon.com/
14th August 2019, 02:00 PM

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Customer Service Associate in Amazon Pune?

Starting salary package allotted to Customer Service Associate in Amazon Pune is around INR 2.0 lacs per annum. Eligibility required to apply for Customer Service Associate in Amazon Pune is pass in 12th class/graduation/post graduation from any recognized institute/university.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal both).
14th August 2019, 02:01 PM

Starting salary package allotted to Customer Service Associate in Amazon Pune is around INR 2.0 lacs per annum. Eligibility required to apply for Customer Service Associate in Amazon Pune is pass in 12th class/graduation/post graduation from any recognized institute/university.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal both).