15th August 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities allotted to Decision Scientist Trainee in Mu Sigma Bangalore?

I am preparing for the interview of Mu Sigma Bangalore for the post of Decision Scientist Trainee. I don’t know much more about this post. So, I need to know about the roles and responsibilities allotted to this particular post.

19th August 2019, 07:38 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities allotted to Decision Scientist Trainee in Mu Sigma Bangalore?

Company Name: Mu Sigma

Experience Required: Freshers

Trainee Decision Scientist || B.E / B Tech (CS/IT/IS/SE) || 2020 Batch || Salary: Rs. 6-8 LPA ||

Roles and responsibilities allotted to Decision Scientist Trainee in Mu Sigma Bangalore as follows :

-You will have to work with Big Data Analytics and Decision Sciences team.
-You will have to work with different People, Processes and Platforms.
-Create new methodologies.
-Innovative problem solvers.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
http://www.mu-sigma.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?