29th September 2020, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of an Associate NLP & Text Mining Data Scientist in Evolent Health Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Evolent Health Mumbai is hiring for the post of an Associate NLP & Text Mining Data Scientist. I am interested in applying for this particular post in this company. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities of this particular post which is available in Evolent Health.

2nd October 2020, 02:59 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of an Associate NLP & Text Mining Data Scientist in Evolent Health Mumbai?

Roles and responsibilities of Associate NLP & Text Mining Data Scientist in Evolent Health Mumbai recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of an Associate NLP & Text Mining Data Scientist in Evolent Health Mumbai recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Evolent Health

Name of the Job Position - Associate NLP & Text Mining Data Scientist

>> You are required to support the building of Data Science & AI products in Agile fashion which empower healthcare payers, providers and members to quickly process mediate data in order to make informed decisions.

>> You will become part of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence teams.

>> You are required to work on unstructured text data in order to build machine learning models for information retrieval applications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?