8th September 2020, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Senior Data Scientist in Microsoft Hyderabad?

Please help me to know about the roles and responsibilities for Senior Data Scientist allotted by Microsoft Hyderabad. I want to become a Senior Data Scientist in this company so I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

10th September 2020, 06:45 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Senior Data Scientist in Microsoft Hyderabad?

Roles and responsibilities of Senior Data Scientist in Microsoft Hyderabad is as follows.

You have to deliver E2E Machine learning based solutions with measurable quality metrics meeting the business/customer need.

You will design and build an efficient data pipeline that can train, test and deploy high quality models into production.

You will establish the right set of metrics for measuring the quality of the ML solution, which are reflective of the quality needs of the customer and accurately tracks the usefulness of the solution.

You will write scalable and quality scripts for data wrangling with a good understanding of the data in the context of the business process.

You will collaborate with rest of the team to drive decision making and road maps with focus on outcomes.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry -

www.microsoft.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?