10th January 2021, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer in Compro Technologies New Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Compro Technologies New Delhi is hiring for the post of an Associate Software Engineer. I am interested in applying for this particular post in this company. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities of this particular post which is available in Compro Technologies.

12th January 2021, 09:16 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer in Compro Technologies New Delhi?

Roles and responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer in Compro Technologies New Delhi is as follows.

Applicant will assist with coding, analysis, design, documentation etc. of new and existing software solutions.

Applicant will work on development of new software as required by the company.

Applicant will assist in building end-to-end solutions for our customers.

Applicant will perform other related duties as assigned.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.comprotechnologies.com
13th January 2021, 01:12 AM
Kukdu_ku
Member+

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer in Compro Technologies New Delhi?

The following is the Roles and responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer in Compro Technologies New Delhi :-

A.Assist with coding, analysis, design, documentation of new and existing software solutions.

B.Development of new software as required by the company.

C.Assist in building end-to-end solutions for our customers.

D.Perform other related duties as assigned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?