15th March 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

How many sections are available in Infosys Aptitude Test? Previous year question papers for this Aptitude Test?

Hello,
Kindly provide me the Infosys previous
Aptitude test papers immediately.
If you have the papers then please send to me.
What are the sections in Infosys Aptitude test?

16th March 2015, 07:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many sections are available in Infosys Aptitude Test? Previous year question papers for this Aptitude Test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Kindly provide me the Infosys previous
Aptitude test papers immediately.
If you have the papers then please send to me.
What are the sections in Infosys Aptitude test?
Pattern for Infosys Aptitude Test:-

Test-Section I/Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytical Thinking
25 minutes 15 questions
Test-Section II/ Mathematical critical thinking and Logical reasoning
35 minutes 10 questions
Test Section III/Test of communicative English
35 minutes 40 questions

I have attached some question papers of Infosys Aptitude test so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Infosys Placement Paper 2010.txt(15.0 KB, 105 views)
File Type: txt Infosys Placement Paper 2011.txt(16.3 KB, 100 views)
File Type: docx Infosys Placement Paper 2012.docx(14.7 KB, 127 views)
File Type: docx January 2011 Infosys Placement Paper2.docx(19.3 KB, 81 views)
File Type: doc Infosys Placement Paper II 2010.doc(44.5 KB, 90 views)
17th March 2015, 09:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many sections are available in Infosys Aptitude Test? Previous year question papers for this Aptitude Test?

Infosys has completely changed its written test pattern from this year. From this year, it will not be possible to get the placement papers of Infosys. This is because a screen will be opened which will consist only the questions. If anyone tries to navigate away from that screen, the candidate will be screened out from the test. Moreover, various keys will not be functional or will not be asked to pressed doing which will screen the candidate out of the test.

The test is of the below pattern :-

- General aptitude which will consist of quantitative aptitude and logical reasoning.
It will have 30 questions and the time allotted will be 40 minutes. Both quantitative and logical reasoning will be separate section carrying 15 questions each of 20 minutes duration. Practicing questions from Aptitude books like RS Agarwal will help you to clear this round as the questions are quite easy.

- The second section is verbal ability or English. It will comprise of 40 questions to be completed within 35 minutes. Two comprehension based questions will be asked along with sentence correction, synonym and antonym, critical reasoning based questions and grammatical questions. Scoring in this section depends on your accuracy, hold over English and speed of reading. Hence try to solve different verbal ability questions online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?