10th August 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of an Associate Software Programmer in IndiaMART Noida?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that IndiaMART Noida is hiring for the post of an Associate Software Programmer. I am interested to apply for this particular post in this company. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities of this particular post which is available in IndiaMART.

14th August 2019, 07:28 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of an Associate Software Programmer in IndiaMART Noida?

Company Name : IndiaMART

Associate Software Programmer || Noida || Experience Required: Freshers ||

Roles and responsibilities of an Associate Software Programmer in IndiaMART Noida as follows :

-Plan, design and develop business software applications in object oriented environment.
-Building large projects.

You should prepare for following profile work as given below :-

Java Developer
PHP Developer (Front End and Back End)
Front End Developer
Back End Developer
Test Engineer
Web Application Tester
Mobile Application Tester
API Tester(Back End Tester)
Data Analyst / Data Engineer / Data Scientist
Oracle DBA
PLSQl Developer
Content Auditor
IOS Developer
Android Developer
18th August 2019, 01:24 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of an Associate Software Programmer in IndiaMART Noida?

Associate Software Programmer in IndiaMART Noida major duties will revolve around working and assisting in the contribution and enhancement of projects. As an associate software engineer candidates will require to work with a team to design, develop,implement and execute programs in a view to provide quality assurance of the products.

For more information visit on (https://www.indiamart.com/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?