2nd October 2018, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Associate System Engineer Associate in Tech Mahindra, Pune?

Kindly let me know about the roles and responsibilities appointed for Associate System Engineer in Tech Mahindra, Pune. I am going to attend an interview in this company for this post so I wanted to know about the roles and responsibilities. Thank you!

30th April 2022, 04:34 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Associate System Engineer Associate in Tech Mahindra, Pune?

Roles and responsibilities of Associate System Engineer in Tech Mahindra, Pune recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Associate System Engineer in Tech Mahindra, Pune recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company- Tech Mahindra

Name of the job Position- Associate System Engineer

>> You are required to handle the L1, L2 and L3 Support

>> You are required to deliver the projects that are assigned to you in the given time limit.

>> You need to improve the skills as per the needs.

>> When required, you should be able to attend the workshops conduct the meetings..etc.,

>> Also you should be able to handle the customer calls as well as responses..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?