24th April 2022, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Does my qualifications match for food inspector job in any big private agriculture company?

Hello sir, I have completed MBA and D -pharma. Having one year experience in marketing. Am I eligible for the food inspector job??

28th April 2022, 01:14 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Does my qualifications match for food inspector job in any big private agriculture company?

Does my qualifications match for food inspector job in any big private agriculture company?

1. A candidate applying for the All India Food Inspector Exam should be a degree graduate in the science stream.

2. Chemistry is a mandatory subject for the same. Medical graduates with at least one year of food inspection training can also apply.
29th April 2022, 04:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does my qualifications match for food inspector job in any big private agriculture company?

The minimum qualification required to become a Food Inspector is a candidate must have studied graduation in the science stream and chemistry is a mandatory subject for the same. The candidates who have done graduation specializing in Pharmacy, Agriculture, Food Technology, and other similar degrees are also eligible. To become a food inspector the candidate has to clear examinations conducted by the central and state public service commission. UPSC also conducts the examination for the recruitment of food inspectors in various offices.
30th April 2022, 04:27 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for becoming a Food Inspector:-

Candidates have to do PG Diploma of minimum one-year duration in Food Safety or Food Science or Food Processing or Quality Assurance from the Food Industry or Dietetic and Public Health or Nutrition or Dairy Science or Bakery Science or Post Harvest Technology from a Govt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?