15th May 2019, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Chartered Accountant in Tata Consultancy Services?

Hi everyone, I am preparing for the interview of Tata Consultancy Services for the post of Chartered Accountant. I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post. Can anyone of you let me know about this post?

20th May 2019, 01:30 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Chartered Accountant in Tata Consultancy Services?

Below are Roles and Responsibility for Chartered Accountant in Tata Consultancy Services:

1. Fixed Asset accounting activities and Run Depreciation.

2. Preparation of Reports, Analysis and maintain Charts of Accounts.

3. Process Journal entries and Perform activities related to closing of books of accounts reconciliation, allocations, adjustments

4. Perform Inter company Settlement and Support Audit activities.

5. Review and monitor all accounting activities related to Fixed Asset and General Accounting activities.

6. Building capability for operations through training and guiding others.

7. Implement initiatives to improve processes and efficiencies within area of expertise.

8. Prepare and regularly update process related documents and Solving queries of the team members.

9. Creation of a knowledge database that would assist in learning for others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?