31st May 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Trainee in Tata Consultancy Services?

Please help me to know about the roles and the responsibilities for Trainee allotted by Tata Consultancy Services. I want to become a Trainee in this company so I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

28th December 2022, 10:48 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Trainee in Tata Consultancy Services?

Roles and responsibilities of Trainee in Tata Consultancy Services recruitment:

Some of the main roles and responsibilities of Trainee in Tata Consultancy Services are given below.

Name of the Company - Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)

Name of the Job Position - Trainee

>> As a Trainee in the company, you are required to provide the administrative support and get familiar with the personnel duties.

>> You should be able to satisfy necessities and meeting the objectives set out toward the traineeship beginning.

>> You need to do the assigned tasks and need to help in the activities.

>> You should follow the organization guidelines and well being as well as security codes.

>> You need to plan the reports and update the records on the company platforms to make sure records are up to date.

>> You are required to learn the conflict resolution and participate in the disciplinary hearings..etc.,
31st December 2022, 01:23 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Trainee in Tata Consultancy Services?

The roles and responsibilities of a Management Trainee in TCS are as below: Doing assigned tasks and helping with everyday activities. Noticing and gaining from experienced staff individuals. Acquiring information on organization strategies, conventions, and cycles.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?