3rd April 2023, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of CNC Programmer cum Operator through HAL?

Hello everyone, I have heard about the CNC Programmer cum Operator of HAL recruitment. But I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for the same post in this HAL. Can I know about the roles and responsibilities? Waiting for your response!

7th April 2023, 03:01 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of CNC Programmer cum Operator through HAL?

Roles and responsibilities of a CNC Programmer cum Operator through HAL:

The major roles and responsibilities of a CNC Programmer cum Operator through HAL recruitment are given below:

Name of the Job Position - CNC Programmer cum Operator

>> You need to involve in setting up and operating the Computer Numerical Control Machines.

>> You should be able to calculate and set the controls to regulate the machining factors like coolant flow, feed, speed, angle of cut and depth..etc.,

>> You are required to measure the marks and scribes the dimensions on material as guide for subsequent machining.

>> You need to plan and organize the assigned work and detect the issues during the execution.
7th April 2023, 01:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of CNC Programmer cum Operator through HAL?

Roles and responsibilities of CNC Programmer Cum Operator through HAL:-

1 - Prepare and operator CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
2 - Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawing etc.
3 - Translate instructions into computer commands so the machine can perform the correct function.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?