23rd August 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Data Science Intern in Altair Bangalore?

Please help me to know about the roles and responsibilities for Data Science Intern allotted by Altair Bangalore. I want to become a Data Science Intern in this company so I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

27th August 2019, 10:35 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Data Science Intern in Altair Bangalore?

Company Name : Altair India

Trainee - Data Science || Location : Bangalore

Roles and responsibilities of Data Science Intern in Altair Bangalore as follows :

-You will have to work over BFSI (Banking and Finance) or Engineering/manufacturing domain.
-Comprehensive data analysis.
-Extensive data mining.
-Access to new data sources and data gathering techniques.
-Develop process and tools for monitoring.
-Analyze model performance and data accuracy.
-Test & implement various predictive models and monitor outcomes.

Official website :http://www.altair-india.in/
28th August 2019, 08:17 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Data Science Intern in Altair Bangalore?

Roles and Responsibilities involved in Altair Bangalore Data Science Intern recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities involved in Altair Bangalore Data Science Intern recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Altair

Name of the Job Position - Data Science Intern

>> As a Data Science Intern, you are required to provide feedback to the products.

>> You need to provide consulting to Altair Data Science Customers and mainly for Engineering but possibly also the business applications.

>> As a Data Science Intern, you need to develop the new business for Engineering data science and deliver the customer projects.

>> As a Data Science Intern, you are required to develop the new business for Engineering data Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?