23rd August 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Altair Bangalore Data Science Intern interview?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Altair Bangalore is hiring for the post of Data Science Intern. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

27th August 2019, 10:41 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Altair Bangalore Data Science Intern interview?

Data Science Intern -Altair Banglore

Eligibility criteria as follows :-

-Bachelors/Masters or Ph.D. degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning or a related field.

-Good programming skills in python and R.

-Knowledge on Machine Learning, Data Mining and Statistical Analysis.

-Excellent communication skills.

Official website :http://www.altair-india.in/
28th August 2019, 12:34 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Altair Bangalore Data Science Intern interview?

To apply for Altair Data Science Intern Interview, candidates should have completed their B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech from a recognized college/university. Minimum 65% to 75% marks should be scored throughout the academic career. No pending backlogs will be allowed and maximum 2 years of educational gaps will be applicable.
28th August 2019, 08:14 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Altair Bangalore Data Science Intern recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Altair Bangalore Data Science Intern recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Altair

Name of the Job Position - Data Science Intern

>> You must have completed any of the below mentioned courses in order to be eligible.
* M.E/ M.Tech or
* B.E/ B.Tech ..etc.,

>> You must have good programming knowledge using Python and strong knowledge of Machine Learning, Statistical Analysis and Data Mining..etc.,

>> You should have good understanding of the Data Science Workflows and Methodologies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?