18th September 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of a Devops Engineer in Ibexlabs Hyderabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Ibexlabs Hyderabad is hiring for the post of a Devops Engineer. I am interested to apply for this particular post in this company. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities of this particular post which is available in Ibexlabs.

21st September 2019, 10:38 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Devops Engineer in Ibexlabs Hyderabad?

Roles and responsibilities of a Devops Engineer in Ibexlabs Hyderabad as follows :

-You will have to work over Linux administration .
-Knowledge of Cloud Providers (AWS, GCP, AZURE).
-Plan, design and develop code for applications.
-Ability to work over scripting languages.
-Cloud computing , AWS and Windows work.
-Support for production team.
-Troubleshooting for technical difficulties in deployment.
22nd September 2019, 09:11 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Devops Engineer in Ibexlabs Hyderabad?

Roles and Responsibilities of a Devops Engineer in Ibexlabs Hyderabad recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of a Devops Engineer in Ibexlabs Hyderabad recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Ibexlabs

Name of the Job Position - Devops Engineer

>> As a Devops Engineer, you are required to involve in Design, Develop and maintain DevOps processes.

>> You need to plan, code, test, build and release, monitor and deploy as a Devops Engineer.

>> You are required to manage all the infrastructure and configuration and guarantee systems and services.

>> You need to troubleshoot and maintain the cloud infrastructure and resolve the issues in production, staging and developing the environments.

>> You are required to develop automation solutions in order to help ensure the quality deployments and consistency in configuration management.
23rd September 2019, 01:15 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Roles and responsibilities of a Devops Engineer in Ibexlabs Hyderabad :

1.You must have a ability to work in team and develop new technology and products.

2.And to develop new business technology there by satisfy the customer view.

3.Must involve in team play

4.Also work in pressure situations where in less time and lot of projects.

5.delivery with in time.
24th September 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a teacher. I have completed m.a. and b.ed in ancient history bt I had to choose this subject due to my unhealthy sitution. I have no interest in this subject bt I cant do b.a m.a. again with another subject plz tell me what should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?