18th September 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Ibexlabs Hyderabad Devops Engineer interview?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the selection procedure which Ibexlabs Hyderabad emerges in the interview for the post of Devops Engineer? I am preparing for this interview so I want to know about the selection procedure first.

21st September 2019, 10:28 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Ibexlabs Hyderabad Devops Engineer interview?

Selection procedure of Ibexlabs Hyderabad Devops Engineer interview as follows :

-Online apptitude test for general abilities check with analytical skills.
-Technical test for coding abilities.
-Ops manager round for product development skills.
-HR interview.
23rd September 2019, 01:11 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Selection procedure of Ibexlabs Hyderabad Devops Engineer interview?

Selection procedure of Ibexlabs Hyderabad devops Engineer :

1.Written examination

2.Technical Interview

3.Personal Interview

Once you selected in written examination you will be called for Technical interview.

But here major thing is experience. You should have minimum experience of 1 to 3 years.

Based on experience you will be alloted with some marks..Then you will have better chance to get shortlist for the above post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?