24th March 2019, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of a Dot Net Developer in ITC Infotech, Pune?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that ITC Infotech, Pune is hiring for the post of a Dot Net Developer. I am interested to apply for this particular post in this company. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities of this particular post which is available in ITC Infotech, Pune.

27th March 2019, 09:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Dot Net Developer in ITC Infotech, Pune?

Roles and Responsibilities involved in Dot Net Developer in ITC Infotech, Pune recruitment:

Roles and Responsibilities involved in Dot Net Developer in ITC Infotech, Pune recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - ITC Infotech

Name of the Job Position - Dot Net Developer

Job Location - Pune

>> You should have good exposure of working in Sound IT Projects during the academics

>> You must have strong coding and logical skills along with good problem solving skills.

>> You should have up to date knowledge of the technologies and must be able to work to deadlines.

>> Knowledge of one or more programming languages is needed along with strong coding skills.
29th March 2019, 07:24 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Dot Net Developer in ITC Infotech, Pune?

Roles and responsibilities of a Dot Net Developer in ITC Infotech: -

To develop, design, test, maintenance and support custom mobile and web applications.

To collect the software requirement by customer and develop application as per their requirement.

To design and develop the activities and procedures related to activities and maintenance.

To write the high quality code to meet customer requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?