15th November 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Electronics Interns in Maxim Integrated Bangalore?

Please help me to know about the roles and responsibilities for an Electronics Intern allotted by Maxim Integrated Bangalore. I want to become an Electronics Intern in this company so I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

18th November 2019, 12:29 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Electronics Interns in Maxim Integrated Bangalore?

Company Name: Maxim Integrated

Roles and responsibilities of Electronics Interns in Maxim Integrated Bangalore as follows:

-You will have to work over analog and digital electronics.
-The task in OpAmp, Data converters, and common circuits.
-Experience with circuit simulation.
-Coding in Java and C programming.
-Support for Technical issues.
-Report and documentation.
18th November 2019, 04:59 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Roles and responsibilities of Electronics Interns in Maxim Integrated Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Electronics Interns in Maxim Integrated Bangalore include supervising circuit layout, participate in product definitions, work in the lab to verify the designs, review characterization data and set the EC table limits.

Candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech/MCA from any university/institution to be eligible for Electronics Interns in Maxim Integrated Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?