30th May 2016, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a fresh marksheet after clearing the RBSE Ajmer board improvement exam or old marksheet will be used?

Sir I am from Rbse Ajmer board i want to give improvement of pcm next year. Will i get a fresh certificate or will my improvement marksheet will have mentioned the marks of Hindi and English of old marksheet?

31st May 2016, 05:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a fresh marksheet after clearing the RBSE Ajmer board improvement exam or old marksheet will be used?

You will get a fresh mark sheet after clearing the RBSE Ajmer Board Improvement examinations. Improvement examinations are generally conducted for candidates who wish to improve their marks in the examination. If you score more marks in the Improvement examinations than the marks you had obtained in Regular examinations, you will get a fresh mark sheet with the marks you have scored in Improvement examinations.
31st May 2016, 08:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a fresh marksheet after clearing the RBSE Ajmer board improvement exam or old marksheet will be used?

Improvement examination, the name itself describes why the examination is conducted. The only reason behind conducting Improvement examinations is for candidates who are interested to improve their marks in the examination.

If you score more marks in Improvement examination than the marks you have scored in regular examinations, your Improvement examination marks are considered as final and you will be issued a new marks sheet.

If you score less marks in Improvement examination than the marks you have scored in regular examinations, your regular examination marks are considered as final and no new marksheet will be issued to you, your old marksheet will be taken into consideration.
31st May 2016, 10:42 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you want to write improvement exam then of course you get fresh marksheet.
If you write all improvement exam then you get new marksheet of that session.
1st June 2016, 03:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The mark sheet which you will be getting after clearing the improvement examination will be having a supplementary examination result tag on the top of the mark sheet. Therefore, as soon as seeing it, one will come ton know that it is an improvement examination mark sheet and not a fresh one.
18th May 2017, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I pass 10th class in 2010 in 40% marks and 2012 12th class passed 56.17 % marks and I use 10th,12th marks sheet in graduation. I want to improve my 10th class percentage. How can I do tell me about this.
31st May 2018, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir if I give improvement exam in 2019 then what about my sessional marks and theory marks..?
28th June 2018, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir my son gave improvement exam in 2018 in Physics, chemistry and mathematics and his practical numbers of previous years not added.Now his 2018 12 class marksheet showing partially passed although his satrank given but practical s numbers was not added. Please, advise me sir.
14th August 2019, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Rbse clas 12 improvement exam iform is ofline or online's??
7th October 2020, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Respect mam or sir 8th and 10th marksheet D. O. B has not correct. I have change my D. O. B both of them
16th February 2021, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

12the class improvement exam ke bad new migration certificate milta h kya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?