29th October 2020, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Full Stack Automation Developer in Siemens Bangalore?

Please help me to know about the roles and responsibilities for Full Stack Automation Developer allotted by Siemens Bangalore. I want to become a Full Stack Automation Developer in this company so I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

11th December 2020, 08:21 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Full Stack Automation Developer in Siemens Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Full Stack Automation Developer in Siemens Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Full Stack Automation Developer in Siemens Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Siemens

Name of the Job Position - Full Stack Automation Developer

>> You are required to use the right Automation Framework for application.

>> You are responsible for defining and driving the innovative automated testing strategies as well as toolsets into overall development process which support and enhance the current quality assurance.

>> You are required to work as part of cross functional as well as must be passionate agile project teams in order to ensure the quality is driven.

>> You are required to design as well as develop the automated test framework and strategy to ensure the software created is fit for the purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?