11th February 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Machine Learning Engineer in Microsoft, Hyderabad?

Dear Sir, I am interested to join Microsoft, Hyderabad as a Machine Learning Engineer. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post in Microsoft, Hyderabad. Please tell me immediately.

15th February 2019, 12:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Machine Learning Engineer in Microsoft, Hyderabad?

Roles and responsibilities of Machine Learning Engineer in Microsoft, Hyderabad:

If you join Microsoft, Hyderabad as a Machine Learning Engineer, as a part of the product team you are required to implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products reaching out to millions of users. You will develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression and rule-based models. You are required to create language models from petabytes of text data in different languages. You will be responsible to measure and optimize the quality of your algorithms and Models. You are required to suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and innovate to create next generation feature sets.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned official website link.
https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/...01/ML-Engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?