4th October 2018, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of a Microservices Java Developer in Amdocs, Pune?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Amdocs, Pune is hiring for the post of a Microservices Java Developer. I am interested to apply for this particular post in this company. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities of this particular post which is available in Amdocs, Pune.

12th May 2021, 08:23 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Microservices Java Developer in Amdocs, Pune?

Roles and responsibilities of Microservices Java Developer in Amdocs, Pune recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Microservices Java Developer in Amdocs, Pune recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Amdocs Microservices

Name of the Job Position - Java Developer

>> You are required to provide technical leadership to software engineers by coaching as well as mentoring throughout end-to-end software development and maintenance.

>> You need to analyze and provide input for the requirements and need to provide impact assessment for new features or bug fixes.

>> You should be able to provide hands-on technical and functional input to the design, maintenance, build and integration as well as testing of the complex software components according to the functional and technical design specifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?