4th October 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to become a Microservices Java Developer in Amdocs, Pune?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Amdocs, Pune is conducting an interview for the post of a Microservices Java Developer. But I have also heard that they want experienced candidates. Is it true? Is experience really requires? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

21st October 2018, 11:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become a Microservices Java Developer in Amdocs, Pune?

Yes, there is an experience required to become Microservices Java Developer in Amdocs, Pune is given below.

Name of the Company - Amdocs

Name of the Job Position - Microservices Java Developer

>> You must have experience as a Java Developer with 2 to maximum of 5 years of hands on working experience on the spring boot based microservices.

>> Hence, you should have the above mentioned experience in the concerned field in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?