30th March 2020, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Programmer Analysts in Qualcomm Technologies Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I want to know about the roles and responsibilities of Programmer Analysts in Qualcomm Technologies Bangalore. I came to know that this company is offering this post. I am interested in joining but I want to know about the roles and responsibilities first.

2nd April 2020, 05:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Programmer Analysts in Qualcomm Technologies Bangalore?

Programmer Analysts perform the jobs of both a systems analyst and a computer programmer. Systems analysts design and develop software and computer systems.
Computer programmers implement the designs by writing computer programs as well as updating and repairing existing programs.

They may design software programs for the new system and then translate the designs into various programming languages for the computer to follow.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?