18th February 2020, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Network Analysts in Maintec Technologies Hyderabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know about the roles and responsibilities which a Network Analyst must have in Maintec Technologies Hyderabad? I want to get this job so please tell me about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post of this company.

22nd February 2020, 09:46 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Network Analysts in Maintec Technologies Hyderabad?

Roles and responsibilities of Network Analysts in Maintec Technologies Hyderabad as follows:-

1. You will have to diagnosis computer systems and networks either over mail or f-2-f.
2. You will have to monitor and keep the maintenance of the network organization.
3. Installing and Configuring systems.
4. Solving technical problems.
5. Resolutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?