11th December 2020, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Project Trainee in Zensar Technologies Pune?

Dear Sir, I am interested in joining Zensar Technologies Pune as a Project Trainee. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post in Zensar Technologies. Please tell me immediately.

13th December 2020, 04:31 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Project Trainee in Zensar Technologies Pune?

Roles and responsibilities of Project Trainee in Zensar Technologies Pune is as follows.

Applicant will be involved in application development, unit testing, data processing and report development.

Applicant will be responsible attending meetings, conducting desktop and field research.

Applicant will be performing all practical and administrative duties assigned by the Supervisor, traveling to other sites when required.

Applicant will be assisting on projects, offering suggestions for improvement, and writing up reports.

13th December 2020, 06:14 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Project Trainee in Zensar Technologies Pune?

Roles and responsibilities of Project Trainee in Zensar Technologies Pune are as follows :-

1. High quality of programming tasks.
2. Coding and debugging tasks.
3. Test cases.
4. Troubleshooting issues.
5. Research and reviewing tasks.
6. Maintenance and performance improvement tasks.
7. Preparing reports and documentations.

21st December 2020, 12:00 AM
prynsh7

Roles and responsibilities of Project Trainee in Zensar Technologies Pune is as follows:
1.application development, unit testing, data processing and report development.

2.attending meetings, conducting desktop and field research.

3.High Quality Programming tasks and Troubleshooting issues

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?