11th December 2020, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Associate Application Development Engineers in Unisys Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I am going to attend an interview with Unisys Bangalore for the post of Associate Application Development Engineer then what would be my salary package? Please let me know about the salary package for this particular post in Unisys.

13th December 2020, 04:49 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Application Development Engineers in Unisys Bangalore?

Salary package of Associate Application Development Engineers in Unisys Bangalore is as follows.

Selection applicant will receive Rs. 4.25 LPA for this role.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry .

https://www.unisys.co.in/
13th December 2020, 06:20 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Application Development Engineers in Unisys Bangalore?

Company Name :- Unisys Bangalore

Role:-Associate Application Development Engineers

The Salary package of Associate Application Development Engineers in Unisys Bangalore is around INR 4.2 lakhs per annum. Based on your interview performance and experience to meet the business requirements.

Note :-Annual Bonuses + Performance Linked Incentives.
21st December 2020, 12:03 AM
prynsh7

Salary package of Associate Application Development Engineers in Unisys Bangalore is around 4.5 lakhs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?