22nd October 2020, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Secondary Research Associates in Gartner Gurgaon?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know about the roles and responsibilities which a Secondary Research Associate must have in Gartner Gurgaon? I want to get this job so please tell me about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post of this company.

26th October 2020, 08:32 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Secondary Research Associates in Gartner Gurgaon?

Roles and responsibilities of Secondary Research Associate in Gartner Gurgaon recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Secondary Research Associate in Gartner Gurgaon recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Gartner

Name of the Job Position - Secondary Research Associate

>> You are required to conduct Secondary Research in order to identify the different software's by different vendors.

>> You should involve in Quality Check the reviews,
@ Need to manage the content of the review
@ Need to validate the reviewer's identification.

>> You should involve in data analysis like conducting analysis based on the data and metadata captured on portals in order to identify spam trends on the regular basis.

>> You must be able to communicate the result of analysis to leaders for stakeholder reporting..etc.,
29th October 2020, 02:55 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Secondary Research Associates in Gartner Gurgaon?

Roles and responsibilities of Secondary Research Associates in Gartner Gurgaon are as follows:-

1. You will have to do Web-research tasks.
3. You will have to do MS-Excel tasks.
4. You will have to conduct secondary research.
5. Preparing documents.
29th October 2020, 01:45 PM
ruckshana

Roles & responsibilities-
* Manage a team of 5-10 associates.
* Handle escalation & feedback.
* Quality check the work of the team on daily basis.
* Ensure high quality deliverables is maintained by the team.
* Identify gaps & provide relevant training to team members.
* Prepare report & dashboard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?